Presenting at ten in two
Ten in Two networking sessions are a fun, engaging way to showcase your business, products and how you stand out from your competitors.
Ten in Two presentations are quickfire powerpoint presentations where you present 10 powerpoint slides in two minutes. Slides automatically advance after 12.5 seconds whilst you talk to those slides. The result is fun, fast past presentations which last just two minutes each.
There are three or four presentations every event, with networking opportunities inbetween.
The winning presentation on the night, as voted by the audience, receives a prize. Audiences are encouraged to vote for the presentation which they think is the most entertaining and creative, hence presenters are encouraged to think creatively and outside-the-square.
A FEW RULES
- The presentations must consist of 10 slides (16:9 aspect ratio), which will automatically advance every 12.5 seconds.
- In addition to the 10 slides you can have a front holding page at the front of the presentation – this will be shown in the lead up to your presentation.
- Presenters must submit their powerpoint slides at least one week (5 business days) prior to the event. Last minute changes can not be made. You do not need to set the timings to 12.5 seconds each slide as the event team can do this for you. It is strongly recommended that you practice your presentation and work to the timings.
- You must also submit a short bio of yourself and company, for use by the MC when they introduce you.
- The order of presentation will be drawn randomly at the beginning of the event – presenters must be at the venue at least 15 minutes prior to the draw.
- You are encouraged to apply creativity to your presentation – please speak to the events team when you submit the presentation to inform them of additional requirements (eg. music, presenting space, additional props etc) to ensure we are able to accommodate.
- There is no limit on the number of presenters / speakers per presentation.
- Presenter and attendee safety is paramount – please ensure anything other than speaking to slides is discussed and agreed by the event team prior.
- By accepting your presentation opportunity, you agree to do your upmost to deliver an entertaining, rehearsed presentation. You are also agreeing to do your best to find a replacement speaker to deliver your presentation should you be unable to attend at short notice.
- The audience will informally vote on the best presentation at the end of the night, with the MC determining the winner. MC's decision is final - no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Approx 4 weeks prior to event: expressions of interest called for. Please email our Events Team if you would like to be considered for the next Ten In Two.
- 2-3 weeks prior to event: presenters will be randomly selected by the Event Team. Presenters will be confirmed by email.
- 1 week prior to event: presentation slides submitted to the Events Team with a short blurb about you or your business.
- Event night: Presenters must be at the venue no later than 15 minutes before the first presentation begins.
The following are similar short presentation events which may provide creative inspiration for Ten In Two presentations: