2017/18 NOMINATIONS FOR BOARD ELECTIONS
Nominations are now closed for the 2017/18 Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce Board (The Chamber).
- 18 August: all nominations received by 5.00pm
- 24-28 August: filming period for candidates
- September: electronic voting commences – email distributed to members with link to vote
- 17 October: electronic voting closes at 5.00pm
- 18 October: results announced at AGM (held 4.00pm at The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street)
The electronic voting process will be detailed via a special email to members in September.
Note: Nomimees have the opportunity to be filmed for a one minute video clip which will be uploaded to The Chamber’s website and shared with members. The video should detail what the nominee can offer as a Board Member of The Chamber. Videos will be filmed 24-28 August, or on another mutually agreeable date.
If you would like to find out more about the role of the Board please contact The Chamber (03 366 5096) or email email@example.com
Peter Townsend, CNZM