Canterbury Regional Partner - Air New Zealand Cargo
ExportNZ is a division of the Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce. As a member of The Chamber you are automatically a member of ExportNZ who can provide the knowledge, information, contacts, training, support and services to help you grow your export business.
- provides national and international representation
- champions policies that encourage export growth and free enterprise
- represents exporters' views to government
- promotes exporters' interests through the media
- provide preferential access to new and up-to-date information regarding exporting issues directly relevant to exporters
The ExportNZ Canterbury Mentoring Programme is a FREE simple, solution orientated programme for all ExportNZ/Chamber members who are currently exporting or thinking of exporting. Benefits include:
- independent, impartial suggestions by selected export experts
- peace of mind, increased confidence, a fresh perspective and inspiration, or simply a sounding board for ideas
- an empathetic person to listen to your challenges and issues
For more information email Shirley van Waveren or call 03 353 0316.
ExportNZ Canterbury training & events
The Chamber provides specific export events and forums including the Global Connections conference, market updates, site visits and breakfast networking, as well as workshops and seminars covering a range of export topics. Check out over 140 training courses and events specific to all aspects of business in our Training & Events Calendar.
Global & local connections
Tap into a supportive network of like-minded business people. We can put you in touch with fellow ExportNZ members who can help you reach new heights by opening doors in overseas markets. The Regional Advisory Committee members are also on hand to provide their expertise and advice on specific issues.
The Export and Trade Handbook
The Export and Trade Handbook is a comprehensive reference tool to assist companies considering international business and for more experienced firms thinking of diversifying into new markets or products.
Email Shirely van Waveren or call 03 353 0316 for any exporting queries.