HEALTH & SAFETY
Our advisers and consultants will work with you to develop health and safety systems, as well as provide public and in-house training to assist you in understanding your obligations.
ADVICE & CONSULTANCY
Members of The Chamber have access to professional health and safety advisors and consultants, who can visit you onsite to assist with any health and safety requirement including:
- Legal compliance and good practice initiatives
- Gap analysis to identify non-compliance
- Tailored health and safety systems for your workplace
- Pre-audit reviews to gain ACC discount accreditation
- In-house advice and consultancy
Workplace wellness is the foundation of business success and sustainability, with this in mind The Chamber has developed a programme of learning and support for businesses to improve employee wellbeing, increase personal understanding and enhance productivity.
The programme consists of:
- the delivery of knowledge (awareness, strategies and tools)
- development of skills (personal understanding and aptitude)
- delivery of resources (quick guides and references)
- identification of additional support (directory).
For Wellness Matters advice email Melicia Clough or call 03 353 0304.
Members of The Chamber have access to more than 100 free online resources (quick guides, templates and samples) covering all aspects of business. Health and safety resources include:
- Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Accident Recording, Reporting and Investigating
- Emergency Management Procedures
- Managing Hazards
Members need to be logged on to access these resorces. Click here to download resources.