Building a Business Plan
To increase your chances of business success you need to have a written business plan.
A plan shows you how you will run your business. Without a plan you don’t know where you are going and you can’t measure your progress. Business owners who aim at nothing normally hit it with alarming accuracy.
The objectives of the seminar are to:
- Encourage you to think strategically and prepare a business plan
- Suggest different planning approaches which integrate planning, budgeting and monitoring
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- How are you going to get there?
- Get you started and motivated to finish your plan
- Working “On the Business” rather than “In the Business”
- An introduction to Business Planning
- Reasons for the preparation of a business plan
- What is a business plan
- The content and process of planning
- SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
- How to prepare and implement your business plan
- An introduction to visual mapping to help you be more creative.
Thursday 4 May 2017
9.00 am to 4.00 pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Mark (Bishop Toomey & Pfeifer) is a chartered accountant and professional member of the National Speakers Association of New Zealand (NSANZ). For more than 30 years Mark has worked with small, medium and large New Zealand businesses.
370.00 + GST
$740.00 + GST