Accounting for Non-Accountants - Part 2
Fundamentals for financial success
How to manage the key financial aspects of your business
This workshop assumes that you have completed Accounting for Non Accountants, or are already comfortable reading and understanding your financial statements. The aim now is to help you make good financial decisions during the year that will improve your end-of-year financial results.
Through practical examples and exercises you will learn:
- How to estimate future sales and expenses, and how to prepare a projected Income Statement
- How to determine the full cost of providing your products or services
- How to calculate a selling price
- How to estimate break-even points for your business
- The difference between Cash and Net Profit, and how to prepare a Cashflow Forecast
Note that this is a hands-on workshop and participants will be asked to complete practical exercises. Please bring a calculator.
Thursday 23 November 2017
9:00am to 12:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Geof Franks, Frankly Speaking. A chartered accountant, Geof specialises in training on a variety of practical accounting and business subjects. He is also a training facilitator and examiner for the Professional Accounting School of the New Zealand.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST