Effective Administration Skills
Simple effective tools and techniques for increasing productivity and building excellence in administration skills.
You will learn how to:
- reflect on and evaluate your communication style and its effects on others
- understand the importance of effective listening, questioning and feedback techniques, non-verbal communication, and assertiveness in order to ensure clear communication
- write effective business documents conveying information to the reader in a clear and concise manner using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- recognise the key elements in meeting management
- use skilled interaction to solve problems and build consensus
- work SMART and manage time effectively.
Monday 10 April 2017
9:00am to 1:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Desirée (Communication Works) designs and facilitates training for organisations seeking more authentic and effective workplace communication with every stakeholder. Her focus for all participants is to facilitate the discovery of solutions to communication issues, and to enhance the effectiveness of their workplace communication from customer service, team buliding, oral presentation and business writing skills.
$320.00 + GST
$640.00 + GST