Effective Workplace Communication
Do you want to develop your core communication skills and be more effective in managing relationships in the workplace?
Communication in the business context for leading and managing is critical as it makes or breaks success.
This two half day course covers:
- Take your listening skills to a whole new level
- Build confidence to have those challenging conversations
- Welcome feedback as an accelerator to your own learning and creativity
- Build co-operation and trust with team members
- Learn the key skills of rapport and how this impacts on your ability to influence others
- Resolve discipline and conflict problems effectively
- Pacing and leading someone to develop rapport/empathy
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Supporting/attending fully
- Crucial skill – verbal listening/rapport·
- Introduction of the problem ownership model, to determine what skills to use when.
Tuesday 19 September & Wednesday 20 September 2017
9:00am to 1:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Dr Alan Fayter is trained and experienced in the highest standards of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Neuro-Semantics, Self Actualisation Psychology, and Meta-Coaching and is a Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
$420.00 + GST
$740.00 + GST