Essential Supervision Skills Programme
Do you have the essential skills to be a team leader?
This course is broken into five modules and provides you with the practical tools and an opportunity to develop your skills and make the transition from individual team member to team leader.
- how to build relationships with your team
- strategies to manage conflict
- the art of successful delegation
- techniques to engage your team in decision making and problem solving
- how to coach others to develop their skills and knowledge
You can elect to attend the whole course or individual modules according to your needs. Please note we can also deliver this as an in-house option.
Module 1: Understanding Your Role - Tuesday 25 July - The Chamber
• The supervisory role as it relates to your workplace
• Building relationships with your team
• Motivating your team to perform
Module 2: Getting Things Done - Tuesday 1 August - The Chamber
• Setting clear goals and prioritising tasks
• The art of successful delegation and managing time stealers
Module 3: Handling Tricky Situations - Tuesday 8 August - The Chamber
• Understanding how conflict arises in the workplace
• Strategies to manage and resolve conflict
Module 4: Developing Others to Succeed - Tuesday 15 August - The Chamber
• Coaching others to develop their skills and knowledge
• Giving appraisal feedback in a one-on-one situation
Module 5: Making Good Decisions - Tuesday 22 August - The Chamber
• Improving the quality of your decisions
• Adopting a systematic approach to problem solving and making decisions with confidence.
Tuesday 25 July and Tuesday 1, 8, 15 & 22 August 2017
9:30am to 1:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Victoria (Bold Consultancy) specialises in the design, delivery and evaluation of management, leadership, supervsion and human resource training programmes. Victoria brings a depth of knowledge and experience.