Train the Trainer
This course focuses on developing the skills of those responsible for training within the organisation.
Whether it's inductions, health and safety or procedural training this course will enable you to deliver engaging, compelling and meaningful training that will ensure it is applied back on the job!
Learn how to:
- build comfortable rapport with participants and get buy in from the beginning
- deliver content logically and simply in a brain friendly fashion
- orchestrate the optimum environment for your training
- engage the audience in multi-faceted, ingenious ways to facilitate learning
- use and combine audio and visual aids to utilize more senses
- choose creative and stimulating delivery formats for ‘dry’ material
- plan and design seamless, multi-sensory training that will have lasting impact
- Adult learning theory and application
- Planning a training session
- Creating a positive learning environment.
Thursday 22 June 2017
9.00am to 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Helen Mason (CECC, Health and Safety Consultant) brings a depth and breadth of experience having spent over 15 years specialising in health and safety combined with a background in human resources and adult teaching.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST