Writing Tender Documents
Developing business proposals and tenders is a specialist skill, which combines your understanding of strategy and an ability to write a compelling and persuasive case. Writing a response to a request for a tender (RFT) or a request for a proposal (RFP) requires the ability to target what the buyer requires from the contract, as well as making a compelling case that positions your organisation to win the business.
This half-day workshop explores the skills required to write succinct and successful responses to tenders and proposals. Use your own workplace RFT documents to practise the key elements of successful tender writing.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- identify the key elements required by the RFT to ensure a compliant bid
- prepare and review background documents required by the buyer
- analyse your competitors
- follow the RFT layout and align your unique selling proposition(s) (USPs) and key ‘win’ messages with the buyer’s requirements
- write an effective executive summary
- write clear, concise and correct content
- edit and proofread your tender document.
- Identify key requirements of the RFT
- Deliver a compliant bid
- Identify and align your strengths with the buyer’s requirements
- Prepare a compelling and professional case
- Edit and proofread your document.
Thursday 15 June 2017
9:00am to 1:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Desirée (Communication Works) designs and facilitates training for organisations seeking more authentic and effective workplace communication with every stakeholder. Her focus for all participants is to facilitate the discovery of solutions to communication issues, and to enhance the effectiveness of their workplace communication from customer service, team buliding, oral presentation and business writing skills.
$320.00 + GST
$640.00 + GST