The importance of recording, reporting and investigating accidents and incidents is essential to preventing injuries in the future.
This course provides tools for effective recording, reporting, investigation and analysis of data. You will:
- Learn what your health and safety obligations are with regard to accidents and incidents
- Work through accident investigation models
- Work through case studies for accident reporting and investigation
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 – requirements for Notifiable Events
- Notifiable injury, illness and incident – explained
- Tools to report and investigate accidents
- Statistical accident data analysis
Tuesday 30 May 2017
9:00am to 12:30pm
Steve Cooper, Health & Safety Consultant. Steve has extensive experience with the systematic management of hazards and risks in the workplace and a comprehensive understanding of health and safety auditing programmes. Steve is focused on ‘win-win’ outcomes and believes in tailoring health and safety systems to suit the individual organisational needs of CECC Members and Clients.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST