The importance of recording, reporting and investigating accidents and incidents is essential to preventing injuries in the future.
This course provides tools for effective recording, reporting, investigation and analysis of data. You will:
- Learn what your health and safety obligations are with regard to accidents and incidents
- Work through accident investigation models
- Work through case studies for accident reporting and investigation
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 – requirements for Notifiable Events
- Notifiable injury, illness and incident – explained
- Tools to report and investigate accidents
- Interview Techniques
Monday 30 October 2017
9:00am to 12:30pm
Alan Boswell (CECC, Health and Safety Consultant) has extensive experience with hazard management systems and the implementation of controls. Alan is able to understand the needs of any organisation and design a health and safety programme to suit.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST