Understand your responsibilities regarding contractor engagement and management under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Ensure you have a high standard of contractor health and safety management practices in your workplace.
This half day course is an ideal opportunity for senior managers/business owners to understand their health and safety responsibilities when engaging and managing contractors. In addition, you’ll learn what’s required for your business to gain work as a contractor.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and Regulations – what the legislative framework requires
- Tools to develop a simple, practical contractor pre-qualification process
- Savings through ACC incentive programmes - up to 20% on ACC premiums
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture in your workplace
- Information about further health and safety training.
Tuesday 4 July 2017
9.00am to 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Stree
Alan Boswell (CECC, Health and Safety Consultant) has extensive experience with hazard management systems and the implementation of controls. Alan is able to understand the needs of any organisation and design a health and safety programme to suit.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST