Understand your responsibilities regarding contractor engagement and management under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Ensure you have a high standard of contractor health and safety management practices in your workplace.
This half day course is an ideal opportunity for senior managers/business owners to understand their health and safety responsibilities when engaging and managing contractors. In addition, you’ll learn what’s required for your business to gain work as a contractor.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and Regulations – what the legislative framework requires
- Overlapping duties
- Tools to develop a simple, practical contractor pre-qualification process
- Contractor selection and negotiation of terms
- Awarding the contract
- Monitoring & reviewing the contract
- Day to day safety culture.
Tuesday 28 November 2017
9.00am to 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Alan Boswell (CECC, Health and Safety Consultant) has extensive experience with hazard management systems and the implementation of controls. Alan is able to understand the needs of any organisation and design a health and safety programme to suit.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST