Implementing a Health and Safety System
Modern, effective workplace health and safety management is a strategic business advantage; however, it relies on a systematic approach.
Are you tasked with the coordination of your organisation’s health and safety management system?
Are you seeking information about what is required to create a health and safety management system?
This course will introduce you to the core elements of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and help you with strategies to encourage active worker and management involvement in your workplace.
This half day session will cover:
- Developing, implementing and embedding health & safety policy
- Duties, rights and obligations of the different stakeholders
- Management and documentation of risks and hazards
- Health and safety planning and training
- Injuries, illnesses, incidents and notifiable events – recording, reporting and investigation
- Emergency management – training and response
- Worker engagement and participation
- Contractor management – good practice.
Thursday 3 August 2017
9.00am to 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Steve Cooper, Health & Safety Consultant. Steve has extensive experience with the systematic management of hazards and risks in the workplace and a comprehensive understanding of health and safety auditing programmes. Steve is focused on ‘win-win’ outcomes and believes in tailoring health and safety systems to suit the individual organisational needs of CECC Members and Clients.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST