This course looks at the legislation surrounding machine guarding and good practice guidelines.
This half day session will cover:
- the ergonomics of guarding
- methods of creating safer machine operation
- which guards are most suitable for which machinery
- the standards to be used when installing machinery
- what to do when guarding is not an option
Wednesday 14 June 2017
9.00am to 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Alan Boswell (CECC, Health and Safety Consultant) has extensive experience with hazard management systems and the implementation of controls. Alan is able to understand the needs of any organisation and design a health and safety programme to suit.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST