Creating More Resilient Teams
This workshop is designed to help you – and through you, your organisation – reap the benefits of the robust research on Resilience, providing key insights you can apply to your workplace in a practical and easy to implement way.
Practicing specific ways of thinking and behaving has been proven to not only boost our personal wellbeing, but also the overall functional of the places in which we work. An incredibly valuable workshop, individuals will come away with practical tools and strategies to adapt and thrive in this challenging environment.
By attending this workshop you will:
- Understand when stress is good for us, when it’s bad for us, signals and strategies
- Develop your own individual personal stress plan (psp)
- Understand the key components of resilience; what is it, can it be learnt / taught?
- Identify how to promote your own personal resilience and of those around us
- Develop practical skills (physical, emotional and cognitive) to maintain and build your personal resilience plus organisational resilience
Resilience and coping with change is a particularly personal topic for Dr Hone - she will share the simple, practical evidence-supported strategies she uses for coping with loss and constant life change.
Friday 8 September
1.00pm - 4.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Lucy is a practicing academic, working with AUT's Human Potential Centre and for the 100% Project. Her Masters in Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) comes from the acclaimed home of well-being science, the University of Pennsylvania. With a background in journalism, writing for leading newspapers and magazines on health, well-being, sports and parenting, Lucy's PhD examined the best ways to measure and promote wellbeing among organisations and schools. . She sits on the NZAPP Executive Committee and is the NZ representative of the International Positive Education Network (IPEN).
$320.00 + GST
$640.00 + GST