HEALTH AND SAFETY FROM A MANAGEMENT PERSPECTIVE
Understand your health and safety responsibilities under the current legislation
Ensure you have a high standard of health and safety practices in your workplace
This half day course is an ideal opportunity for senior managers/business owners to understand their health and safety responsibilities to their business, learn to implement a practical health and safety system and make their workplace safer and more productive.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 – what the legislative framework requires
- Health and Safety at Work Regulations – which support the Act
- Tools to develop a simple, practical and good practice health and safety system
- The duty holders under the law – and their duties
- Penalties – for non-compliance
- Building and promoting a positive health and safety culture in your workplace – create a competitive advantage
- How to manage the difficult conversations with your workers
- Information about further health and safety training.
Tuesday 12 September
9.00am to 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Steve Cooper, Health & Safety Consultant. Steve has extensive experience with the systematic management of hazards and risks in the workplace and a comprehensive understanding of health and safety auditing programmes. Steve is focused on ‘win-win’ outcomes and believes in tailoring health and safety systems to suit the individual organisational needs of CECC Members and Clients.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST