Certificates of Origin are a small part of the documentation requirements for any shipment, but if something is wrong it can cause major headaches. We can help you gain confidence with the process and make it seem less daunting.
This workshop will provide you with practical real-world training on how to use our systems to obtain both standard non-preferential Certificates of Origin preferential Free Trade Agreements Certificates of Origin under the China – NZ FTA and the Australia – ASEAN – NZ FTA.
You will learn:
- How to submit non-preferential Certificates of Origin
- What an FTA is and how to access them
- How to compare agreements
- How to understand HS codes, rules of origin, and product specific rules.
- How to register new goods and submit from Chamberdocs for AANZFTA and CNZFTA
- How to manage issues at the border
Tuesday 5 September 2017
9:00am to 12:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Zoe Fowler is the Export Documentation Advisor at the Chamber, guiding our exporters through the complexity of documentation requirements. Zoe has an eye for detail and a knack for interpreting complicated requirements to filter and pass back to exporters in an easy to understand way.