Digital Boot Camp
brought to you by the Marketing Association and Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce.
6 week intensive boot camp covering the essentials for becoming a better digital marketer.
You want the latest tips, tricks and tools of the trade from those in the know?
Join the MA for our 2017 Digital Boot Camp. This intensive 6 week boot camp has been curated for you to learn, do, and come out as a stronger digital marketer.
Running over 6 Tuesday nights from 6pm to 8pm - you will learn from marketers that are specialists in their respective fields.
Bring your laptop - there will be drills. Group work and active class participation is key to the success of this training. For you to get the most out of this extremely interactive boot camp, you need to be ready and able to participate.
This course is of great value for new marketers, and marketers new to digital marketing.
The fee to join this course is $995 (+ GST) for members and $1,495 (+ GST) for non-members.
Places are limited on this course.
Who should attend?
- New marketers who want to improve their skill-sets and keep up with ever-changing digital industry trends
- Marketers new to digital marketing, wanting to gain understanding and skills in; developing digital strategy, content marketing techniques, social media marketing, email marketing, search engine marketing, monitoring/measuring campaigns and using metrics to improve ROI
What will you learn?
Week 1 Digital Strategy
- What is digital
- Key elements of digital strategy
- Creating your digital plan
- Presenting your digital plan - how to engage your stakeholders
Week 2 Content
- Using customer data to create content that will perform
- How to optimise your highest-performing posts
- Creating a strong sales funnel – generating and converting leads
- Measuring and evaluating campaign analytics
Week 3 Social Media
- Understand key social media platforms and when to use them for maximum results
- Learn different aspects of social media eg. content strategies and paid media
- Understand and interpret the data and analytics (basic)
Week 4 Email Marketing
- The legal ins and outs of email…
- Perception is everything - best practice dos and don'ts
- Customer lifecycle and email (a perfect partnership)
- Tracking your successes (and failures)
Week 5 SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- What is SEM and what did you do?!
- Customer-centric thinking – search terms, analytics, keywords, Bing
- Importance of snappy copy and intriguing calls to action
- Understanding your competitors and when to compete (or not!)
Week 6 Insights + Reporting
- Learn to see the forest for the trees, what data matters when you are reporting
- Tools and techniques for monitoring and measuring your campaigns
- How to interpret results so that you can make better marketing decisions
Tuesday 25 July, 1 , 8 , 15 , 22 & 29 August
6.00pm - 8.00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
$995.00 + GST
$1,495.00 + GST