Digital Planning - Making I.T. Fly
Learn how to use the internet to grow your business
From cloud computing to social media and mobility this course looks at Internet technologies and how they can be used to grow your business.
- learn how the Internet and online technologies challenge traditional business models, especially in New Zealand
- look into future innovations and get a comprehensive overview on what online services your business can benefit from today
- experience online services in action and learn how successful businesses are using these services
- have a personalised action plan, tailored to your business, outlining clear, easy to follow steps to make your business more effective
- scheduled a review meeting with one of our facilitators. During that meeting they will; provide you with further guidance, help remove road blocks and answer any questions
- gain skills and tools to use Internet technologies effectively
Monday 22 May 2017
9:00am to 12:30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Stuart formed the Digital Office which leads digital projects and focuses on increasing digital literacy, expanding access and maximising the use of the Internet. His Digital Journey assessment service operates nationwide and he provides consultancy on online technology, digital services and the opportunities for businesses, communities and school to use online services.
$350.00 + GST
$700.00 + GST