Sales Series: How to Run Effective Sales Meetings
The face to face meeting is where the science meets the art of selling. It is critical that you have a full understating of the nuances of this part of the sales process to be able to sell effectively and leave your customers in no doubt that you are a true sales professional.
Running a sales meeting is a key competency for sales people, so make sure your team are excelling at this.
By the end of this workshop, you will have:
- Reframed your understanding of what sales is and what it isn't
- Clarity around how to research and book appointments
- Techniques to effectively control face to face meetings with clients for better outcomes
- Created a meeting planner template to give you confidence in sales meetings
- A customised process to follow to get the information you need in every meeting and advance the sale
- High energy delivery
- Walk away with easy to action tips and techniques to rapidly increase your sales effectiveness.
Tuesday 30 May 2017
9.00am to 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST