THE HOME AND VOICE OF CANTERBURY BUSINESS
Know you want to grow, but not sure what step to take next?
Need business advice, but don’t know who to ask?
Established in 1859, The Chamber provides a wide variety of services and is continually evolving to meet member and market needs.
We can help you:
- Mitigate risk by getting it right. Navigate the ER landscape; from wage rates, union rights, holiday and leave entitlements to disciplinary processes, grievances and exits. Learn more
- Improve staff productivity and performance through better people management including HR policy and process, leadership guidance, recruitment and retention, performance management, KPI’s and appraisals. Learn more
- Meet your employer obligations and maximise employee effort by understanding your Health and Safety responsibilities. Learn more
- Connect face-to-face with other businesses to form relationships and raise your profile. Learn more
- Stay up-to-date with latest trends and information by hearing from business leaders. Learn more
- Upskill yourself and your team by building capability with our ‘real world, no jargon’ practitioners. Learn more
- Go global, leverage the skills and community offered by our partnership with ExportNZ. Learn more
- Operate in a business-friendly environment, as we advocate to industry and government for policy that creates business growth and opportunity.
- Save money with discounted rates on banking, energy, vehicle rentals, fuel, office supplies, health insurance and appliances from leading providers. Learn more
Find out more and become a member today.
EARTHQUAKE SUPPORT: Kaikoura and other businesses affected by the November 2016 earthquakes - click here.