MEMBER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
• A crucial role within small, high-performing team
• Provide our Members with service excellence
• Help support and empower local businesses and shape a thriving business community
Are you a highly motivated, organised and experienced Account Manager? Utilise your exceptional customer service skills to support our Members and help Canterbury business thrive!
About the role
As a member of the Customer Experience team, the Member Relationship Manager is responsible for ensuring our members have an outstanding experience with The Chamber. This role is about engaging with our members on a regular basis, supporting them with their needs, connecting them with the right support, and ensuring that they are aware of the full range of services available to them as they journey through their membership with us.
The successful candidate will bring initiative, focus and prioritisation to ensure our members understand the value of their membership, and the services we provide. You will need have a passion for providing excellent customer service with strong written and verbal communication skills. Working alongside the Membership Sales Manager, the successful candidate will need to be self-directed and highly motivated to achieve success in the role, whilst working collaboratively and contributing as required to the wider Customer Experience team priorities.
This role will have a particular focus on:
• Proactive Membership account and relationship management
• Regular contact with Members to discuss their needs and respond with appropriate service solutions and contacts
• Management of high-value and special membership groups
• Ensuring all member records are kept up to date
• Customer Surveys, collation and data analysis
The successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum of three years’ experience in Customer Service, preferably in an account management role
• Have previous experience in sales and administration
• Be an exceptional team member who can embrace and be excited about change
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have advanced skills with Microsoft Office
• Be able to prioritise effectively and thrive on working in a fast-paced organisation
• Have a genuine interest in the business environment and understand issues that impact the business community.
It would also be beneficial to have experience with a membership based organisation.
In return, we’ll offer you:
• A supportive and empowering culture – we love to see our people excel and their ideas come to life through our values: We are Real; We Own It; We focus on Impact; We ♥ our customers.
• The opportunity to be part of an organisation that is a key part of Canterbury’s business future
• Great learning and development opportunities through our comprehensive training programme
• The opportunity to develop and deliver on your own ideas.
If this sounds like you, please see the job description here
. Applications close Monday 15 August 2022 at 9am