Westpac SME Business Help Day
If you own a small or medium sized business, this day is for you. Come and talk to experts one-on-one, attend a free seminar, make some connections or simply pop along for a coffee and a chat with any of our partner organisations for free, no obligation advice.
Come along any time on the 19th February between 8.30am to 7.00pm at Level 4, Westpac, 81 Cashel Street (opposite the wonderful new Riverside Market)
Registrations are required for the seminars only – there will be 6 seminar sessions during the day.
New businesses - 9.00am and 2.00pm – 90 minutes per session
- Getting your business started – Westpac
- Legal basics and ownership structures – Mortlock McCormack Law
- Introduction to bookkeeping - understanding your business financials – Xero
Growth businesses – 10.30am and 3.30pm – 90 minutes per session
- Managing Growth – Westpac
- Marketing your business – Mint Design
- Managing people – Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce (morning only)
Established businesses - 12.00pm and 5.00pm – 90 minutes per session
- Business planning – Westpac
- Xero’s top tips & tricks – Xero
- Risk protection, succession and sale – Mortlock McCormack Law
Please click the below button to find out more and register for one of the sessions above.