The Manufacturers’ Network (TMN) is a group of globally competitive New Zealand manufacturers who want to grow their businesses, and New Zealand’s economy, through collaboration, innovation and the exchange of knowledge and ideas.
The Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce (The Chamber) runs TMN in Canterbury bringing together the strength of Canterbury’s manufacturers with the business resources, support and advocacy voice of The Chamber and the BusinessNZ Network (including EMA, Business Central and OSEA alongside ManufacturingNZ & ExportNZ). Together we are working to support and grow New Zealand manufacturers.
As a member of TMN (which includes The Chamber membership), your organisation will benefit from:
• Access to your industry peers - Attending TMN events enables you to develop a strong network of industry peers.
• Keeping yourself and your staff up to date - Our events, forums, training sessions and regular newsletters ensures you and your team are up to date with information on issues that directly impact your business.
• Quality advice – TMN Network Assist gives members real on the ground advice sourced from those in the sector with the manufacturing know-how.
• A committed voice for you with Government - We work alongside our BusinessNZ colleagues nationally and within ManufacturingNZ to represent your views and concerns actively advocating with Government on policy critical to manufacturers and its valuable contribution to New Zealand’s economy.
• Media voice - We represent your voice through the media, reinforcing the role that manufacturing makes to our economy.