Digital first in North Asia – welcome to the attention based economy
North Asian customers are increasingly digital. This workshop will provide the foundation blocks to build a digital first strategy for North Asia. It will cover the latest digital trends that shape business dynamics in the region, with a focus on China, Japan and South Korea. You will learn about digital routes to market and ways to digitally connect with consumer and network partners. The workshop will use a mix of exercises, case studies, and industry speakers to cover the following topics:
- Mobile cocooning: Who is online anyway?
- Digital first and what it means for my business?
- Online retail ecosystems and the next wave of exporting
- Shoppertainment and how to reach the new consumer
- Hyperconnectivity and building business partnerships
This event is FREE to attend
Dr Antje Fieldler Dr Benjamin Fath
University of Auckland University of Auckland