Dare we say it (for fear of jinxing ourselves) but here it goes … it’s time! It’s time to reconnect, to reunite and to recharge the business batteries.
Please join us at our ExportNZ Function - Reconnecting Canterbury the perfect opportunity to reconnect and reunite with your export industry peers.
You’ll gain export insights and inspiration, and no doubt a plethora of new business contacts and enduring connections to help you navigate the year ahead.
We’ll have brief presentations from Argus Heating and Dawn Aerospace – where they are currently, how they got through COVID and what the future looks like.
Plus, Catherine Beard, Director of Advocacy, BusinessNZ and Executive Director, ExportNZ will provide an update on Government policy and advocacy affecting exporters.
• Catherine Beard – Director of Advocacy, BusinessNZ and Executive Director, ExportNZ
• Mark Hewitt - Argus CableTech General Manager, Argus Group
• Stefan Powell - Chief Executive, Dawn Aerospace
We appreciate that times are still somewhat uncertain - will keep you well informed with any changes to the current COVID restrictions as they arise.
Cost to attend includes drinks and canapes.
Member: $45 + GST
Non-Member: $75 + GST
Includes drinks and canapes
Proudly supported by BDO and the ExportNZ Breakfast family of partners:
ExportNZ Canterbury is a division of The Chamber. Members of The Chamber automatically gain membership to ExportNZ Canterbury and its specialist services.
Events Under Orange - What to Expect
Our events follow the guidelines of the COVID-19 traffic light system.
1. Face masks are strongly encouraged (on arrival and when moving around outside of the event space)
2. Please continue to observe social distancing where possible and sanitise regularly
3. Please stay away if you are unwell or are required to isolate
4. COVID Tracer App available for scanning in if you choose to.
Please note: our speakers and presenters are not required to wear masks but shall keep a 2m distance from attendees whilst presenting.