What does the current freight and logistics landscape look like, and what's in store for the next 12 months?
Join us to hear from DB Schenker New Zealand and Air New Zealand Cargo for an update on the current freight situation of both sea and air. As an added bonus you will hear an international perspective focusing on the supply chain within the US from Schenker Inc USA.
Following the presentations there will be an opportunity for active discussion in smaller groups, hearing views from other export companies around current challenges and possible solutions to overcome these.
Our Speakers and What We'll Cover
Reon Edwards – Director New Zealand, DB Schenker
• Future freight trends focusing on sea freight and freight logistics.
• What this means for exporters in terms of planning and potential new distribution models
• Pricing structures – will they be lower, higher or stabilising?
John Dickman, Schenker, Inc (USA) - Sr. Director Field Operations, Operation Excellence, Process and Projects (Via Zoom)
• Overview of the current supply chain within the USA
• What is really happening in the USA regarding supply chains and key issues
• Will these be addressed or solved?
• What the next six to twelve months might look like
• What exporters and importers should expect and possible ways to deal with this
Katrina Devereux, Regional Manager Cargo New Zealand | Cargo Sales, Air New Zealand Cargo
• Current state of Air Freight
• What’s next following the close of the MIAC (Maintaining International Air Connectivity) Scheme?
Proudly supported by DB Schenker and our family of Export Breakfast
|Member - Individual
|Member - Table of 8
|Non Member - Individual
|Non Member - Table of 8
Is this event for me?
Be inspired and informed of what is happening in the export sector
Learn from other exporters on how they operate, current market conditions, what's working and what's not.
opportunity to network and make connections with both exporters and service providers
Proudly supported by:
Family of Partners