YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
• What wellbeing is (the different dimensions)
• The PERMA+ model of wellbeing (Seligman, 2011)
• How positive emotions underpin success
• Strategies for enhancing engagement
• How to foster strong supportive relationships
• Tools for promoting good communication
• Identifying a sense of personal meaning/purpose
• Identifying personal and team strengths
SO YOU CAN:
• Promote wellbeing among your staff and teams
• Build a comprehensive and systematic wellbeing strategy
• Boost your personal wellbeing
• Handle stress more effectively
• Happier, more engaged, more productive staff
• Reduced absenteeism
• Reduced presenteeism
• Reduced churn
• Enhanced personal wellbeing
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
Anyone responsible for staff wellbeing (leadership, managers, Health & Safety, Learning & Development, HR, owner-operators, Occupational Health, healthworkers.
Member Whole Programme: $760 + GST
Non-Member Whole Programme: $1,520 + GST
Monday 5 August, Wednesday 21 August & 4 September 2019
(3 half day sessions - 9.00am - 12.30pm)
Kathryn Jackson FCIPD, Executive Coaching Associate
Click here for Kathryn Jackson's profile.
Author of Resilience at Work
FINALIST: “BEST INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS BOOK” AT THE BUSINESS BOOK AWARDS 2019, LONDON UK.
Kathryn Jackson is an experienced and highly qualified learning & development coach, specializing in supporting professionals who want to build resilience, achieve career success and strive for excellence.
Click here for an Introduction to Resilience at Work
Comments from previous attendees:
" Kathryn was amazing, life changing content over the course of the 3 workshops"
"I liked the pace of the seminar, there was heaps of to the point info without having to put aside hours of time to attend"
"A fabulous presenter who kept the group focused and engaged.Lots of practical takeaway advice that can be implemented immediately as well as longer term strategies, informative workbooks including links to beneficial TED talks"