We're all about making Canterbury workplaces safer.
Learn how we can help your business.
Navigating the workplace relations landscape is tricky.
Learn how we can help you meet your employer obligations.
Our specialist partners enable us to provide our members with even greater levels of support.
Learn more about our specialist partners.
Celebrating business success and transformation.
Get your tickets here.
Do you have the essential skills to be a team leader?
MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING YOUR ROLE - 16 October 2018
• The supervisory role as it relates to your workplace
• Building relationships with your team
• Motivating your team to perform
MODULE 2: GETTING THINGS DONE - 23 October 2018
• Setting clear goals and prioritising tasks
• The art of successful delegation and managing time stealers
MODULE 3: HANDLING TRICKY SITUATIONS - 30 October 2018
• Understanding how conflict arises in the workplace
• Strategies to manage and resolve conflict
MODULE 4: DEVELOPING OTHERS TO SUCCEED - 6 November 2018
• Coaching others to develop their skills and knowledge
• Giving appraisal feedback in a one-on-one situation
MODULE 5: MAKING GOOD DECISIONS - 13 November 2018
• Improving the quality of your decisions
• Adopting a systematic approach to problem solving and making decisions with confidence.
Whole Course Member: $1120 + GST
Whole Course Non-Member: $2240 + GST