To read our pre-election report that represents a local business perspective in the lead-up to the 2019 local election click here.
See all the 2019 winners at
The South Island's premier export event brings together sector experts and our regions most innovative and intriguing exporters.
Click here to learn more.
The Chamber is excited to be supporting the 2019 Future of Learning conference on 30 September.
To access our special member rate or for more information click here.
Our specialist partners enable us to provide our members with even greater levels of support.
Learn more about our specialist partners.
To hear how we've helped empower our members to manage this difficult subject click here.
We're all about making Canterbury workplaces safer.
Learn how we can help your business.
Do you have the essential skills to be a team leader?
MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING YOUR ROLE - 1 May 2019
• The supervisory role as it relates to your workplace
• Building relationships with your team
• Motivating your team to perform
MODULE 2: GETTING THINGS DONE - 8 May 2019
• Setting clear goals and prioritising tasks
• The art of successful delegation and managing time stealers
MODULE 3: HANDLING TRICKY SITUATIONS - 15 May 2019
• Understanding how conflict arises in the workplace
• Strategies to manage and resolve conflict
MODULE 4: DEVELOPING OTHERS TO SUCCEED - 22 May 2019
• Coaching others to develop their skills and knowledge
• Giving appraisal feedback in a one-on-one situation
MODULE 5: MAKING GOOD DECISIONS - 29 May 2019
• Improving the quality of your decisions
• Adopting a systematic approach to problem solving and making decisions with confidence.
Whole Course Member: $1120 + GST
Whole Course Non-Member: $2240 + GST