For an overview on what these changes will mean for your business and to access our quick links and resources click here.
To hear how we've helped empower our members to manage this difficult subject click here.
Helping people in business respond to the tragic event on 15 March.
We're all about making Canterbury workplaces safer.
Learn how we can help your business.
Our specialist partners enable us to provide our members with even greater levels of support.
Learn more about our specialist partners.
Celebrate what drives success
on Wednesday 18 September, Horncastle Arena.
Do you have the essential skills to be a team leader?
MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING YOUR ROLE - 1 May 2019
• The supervisory role as it relates to your workplace
• Building relationships with your team
• Motivating your team to perform
MODULE 2: GETTING THINGS DONE - 8 May 2019
• Setting clear goals and prioritising tasks
• The art of successful delegation and managing time stealers
MODULE 3: HANDLING TRICKY SITUATIONS - 15 May 2019
• Understanding how conflict arises in the workplace
• Strategies to manage and resolve conflict
MODULE 4: DEVELOPING OTHERS TO SUCCEED - 22 May 2019
• Coaching others to develop their skills and knowledge
• Giving appraisal feedback in a one-on-one situation
MODULE 5: MAKING GOOD DECISIONS - 29 May 2019
• Improving the quality of your decisions
• Adopting a systematic approach to problem solving and making decisions with confidence.
Whole Course Member: $1120 + GST
Whole Course Non-Member: $2240 + GST