Helping people in business respond to the tragic event on 15 March.
We're all about making Canterbury workplaces safer.
Learn how we can help your business.
Navigating the workplace relations landscape is tricky.
Learn how we can help you meet your employer obligations.
Our specialist partners enable us to provide our members with even greater levels of support.
Learn more about our specialist partners.
Do you have the essential skills to be a team leader?
MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING YOUR ROLE - 15 July 2019
• The supervisory role as it relates to your workplace
• Building relationships with your team
• Motivating your team to perform
MODULE 2: GETTING THINGS DONE - 22 July 2019
• Setting clear goals and prioritising tasks
• The art of successful delegation and managing time stealers
MODULE 3: HANDLING TRICKY SITUATIONS - 29 July 2019
• Understanding how conflict arises in the workplace
• Strategies to manage and resolve conflict
MODULE 4: DEVELOPING OTHERS TO SUCCEED - 5 August 2019
• Coaching others to develop their skills and knowledge
• Giving appraisal feedback in a one-on-one situation
MODULE 5: MAKING GOOD DECISIONS - 12 August 2019
• Improving the quality of your decisions
• Adopting a systematic approach to problem solving and making decisions with confidence.
Whole Course Member: $1120 + GST
Whole Course Non-Member: $2240 + GST