Whether it's inductions, health and safety or procedural training this course will enable you to deliver engaging, compelling and meaningful training that will ensure it is applied back on the job!
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- • building comfortable rapport with participants and getting buy in from the beginning
• deliver content logically and simply in a brain friendly fashion
• orchestrate the optimum environment for your training
• engage the audience in multi-faceted, ingenious ways to facilitate learning
• use and combine audio and visual aids to utilize more senses
• choose creative and stimulating delivery formats for ‘dry’ material
• plan and design seamless, multi-sensory training that will have lasting impact
SO YOU CAN:
- • more effectively pass on information
• train your staff to work safely and to a desired standard
• deliver training that will positively benefit your organisation
- • Adult learning theory and application
• Planning a training session – classroom and one to one training
• Creating a positive learning environment.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for anyone who needs to respond to the training needs of an organisation, from the translation of training needs in to course development, through to delivery and facilitation of course material. From training specific roles to production ‘on the job’ training, Train the Trainer will provide the tools to enable a dynamic and effective training environment.
Member: $280 + GST
Non- Member : $560 + GST
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
"Easy pace aimed at various levels of expertise/experience."
"Clear and concise presenter, stayed on topic."
"Pitched perfectly to the audience."