YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Recognise your work style and time stealers
- Communicate and managing expectations
- Apply Covey’s seven habits of highly effective people
- Set goals and prioritising
- Apply the Pareto principle
- Utilise tools, tips and strategies to save time
- Minimise stress.
SO YOU CAN:
- identifying your working styles and time wasters
- adopting Steven Covey’s ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ and being proactive in setting goals and managing time
- communicating boundaries, saying No, and negotiating realistic win-win outcomes
- recognising how to set priorities and manage an environment where urgent tasks do not dominate the day
- developing practical strategies to work SMART, manage time, tasks and wellbeing.
- an understanding of time wasters and how to apply successful strategies and tools to balance the competing demands of the workplace.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Anyone who wishes to take back control of his/her time in the workplace
- Perpetual Procrastinators.
Member: $290 + GST
Non-Member: $580 + GST
Desirée Williamson, Communication Works
Desirée designs and facilitates training for organisations seeking more authentic and effective workplace communication with every stakeholder. Her focus for all participants is to facilitate the discovery of solutions to communication issues, and to enhance the effectiveness of their workplace communication from customer service, team building, oral presentation and business writing skills.
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
"Desiree was great, very interactive, notes were fantastic"
"Multiple options to achieve important outcomes - allows the tool to fit the person"
"Desiree was relateable and honest about her strengths and weaknesses"
"Desiree is a great facilitator and I was very happy to have such a comprehensive workbook to go with the course"
"Excellent strategies and applicable real life content"