Whether it's inductions, health and safety or procedural training this course will enable you to deliver engaging, compelling and meaningful training that will ensure it is applied back on the job!
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- • building comfortable rapport with participants and getting buy in from the beginning
• deliver content logically and simply in a brain friendly fashion
• orchestrate the optimum environment for your training
• engage the audience in multi-faceted, ingenious ways to facilitate learning
• use and combine audio and visual aids to utilize more senses
• choose creative and stimulating delivery formats for ‘dry’ material
• plan and design seamless, multi-sensory training that will have lasting impact
SO YOU CAN:
- • more effectively pass on information
• train your staff to work safely and to a desired standard
• deliver training that will positively benefit your organisation
- • Adult learning theory and application
• Planning a training session – classroom and one to one training
• Creating a positive learning environment.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for anyone who needs to respond to the training needs of an organisation, from the translation of training needs in to course development, through to delivery and facilitation of course material. From training specific roles to production ‘on the job’ training, Train the Trainer will provide the tools to enable a dynamic and effective training environment.
Member: $290 + GST
Non- Member : $580 + GST
Helen Mason, The Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce.
Helen Mason has extensive experience in adult education, including over 15 years as a specialist employment trainer, and is qualified with a Diploma in Adult Education.
Drawing on her career within both the public and private sector, as well as significant in-house training experience, Helen is skilled at being able to coach employees who are asked to design and deliver training in the workplace. From understanding the learning needs of adults and planning and developing different types of training to assessing the success of training, Helen is able to help other trainers to deliver an effective programme of learning.
With a focus on long-term partnerships, Helen regularly works with a wide range of clients from across a variety of sectors throughout Aotearoa New Zealand, including SMEs, large multinational corporates and not-for-profits to deliver customised, effective training in the workplace.
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
"Brilliant - Helen was engaging and got the message across"
"The training flowed and was pleasantly paced, Helen was easy to listen to"
"Helen was clear and knowledgeable, provided useful tips"
"The course was informative, very efficient and did not drag on, power point was clear and easy to understand"