YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
Building a positive communication and service culture
- Evaluating touchpoints and potential disconnects
- Managing the moment of truth (MOT)
- Applying the 7As of excellent service
- Discussing customer service theoretical perspectives
- Handling complaints professionally
- Delivering exceptional customer service consistently.
SO YOU CAN:
recognise the relationship between customer service, your team and your stakeholders
- identify and communicate the benefits of a customer focus, as a part of your organisation’s core values and mission
- use effective interpersonal communication skills
- identify customer quality requirements, from both a technical and service perspective including Albrecht’s Four Levels of Service and Shewhart’s model for handling complaints
- deal with difficult customers in a sensitive and professional manner.
a customer service ‘experience’ that demonstrates a customer-driven business!
WHO IS THIS FOR:
Front-line customer service representatives
- Supervisors/team leaders and managers seeking to build a customer-driven culture.
Member: $320 + GST
Non-Member: $640.00 + GST
Desirée Williamson, Communication Works
Desirée designs and facilitates training for organisations seeking more authentic and effective workplace communication with every stakeholder.
Her focus for all participants is to facilitate the discovery of solutions to communication issues, and to enhance the effectiveness of their workplace communication from customer service,
team building, oral presentation and business writing skills.
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
" Desirée you are awesome, was a small group which helped as you could hear everyone's opinions, good advice at the situations were relateable"
"Desirée was clear and very easy to understand"
"It was a positive delivery with discussion not just a lecture. Desirée provided personal anecdotes"
"The video was really great in learning how to deal with customers. Desirée was very personable and explained concepts well"