Do you want to develop your core communication skills and be more effective in managing relationships in the workplace?
Communication in the business context for leading and managing is critical because it makes or breaks success.
YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Taking your listening skills to a whole new level
- Building confidence to have those challenging conversations
- Welcoming feedback as an accelerator to your own learning and creativity
- Building co-operation and trust with team members
- Learning the key skills of rapport and how this impacts on your ability to influence others
- Resolving discipline and conflict problems effectively
SO YOU CAN:
- Pace and lead someone to develop rapport, empathy and influence
- Give and receive feedback in a way that grows relationships and generates real change
- Support and attend fully to others
- Listen in a way to hear how a person is thinking, not just what they are saying - Crucial skill
- Understand the problem ownership model, to determine what skills to use when.
- More harmonious teams
- Less conflict in the workplace
- More engaged individuals and teams
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Managers and team leaders who want more influence
- Staff members who may be experiencing conflicts
- Leaders who want to create a more engaged workplace.
Member Price: $490 + GST
Non-Member Price: $980 + GST
Dr. Alan Fayter
It’s Alan’s pursuit of excellence and sharing what he has learnt that lead him to study of excellence and Human Potential itself – Neuro Linguistic Programming, Neuro-Semantics, Hypnosis & MetaCoaching. Alan has been working with people and successfully helping others to make positive changes in their personal and professional lives since 2002. His passion for learning, teaching and assisting others to unleash their potentials continues. He has a Doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy (distinction) yet focuses on conversational hypnotic applications.
Alan provides training from foundational short courses right through to career development trainings which he certifies at an international level. Alan provides executive, management and staff coaching & training for organisations such as Inland Revenue, Meridian Energy, Airways NZ, The Just Group, Glassons, Hallensteins, Insurance providers and other national companies.
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
"The examples and analogies helped me relate the exercises to my actual work, Alan is an awesome presenter"
"Alan taught methods using examples, awesome personality, kept it interesting"
"Fully interesting and I now feel that I can go back to work and address the issues/ conflicts successfully"
"Alan was knowledgeable and easy to understand making the training clear and relevant"