YOU'LL LEARN BOUT:
- In what circumstances restructuring and redundancy may be appropriate
- What the legal framework is to satisfy good faith and fairness
- Some case law examples that provide guidance to the process
- Preparing a proposal for change – the steps
- Obligations on the Employer and specific rights of the employee
SO YOU CAN:
- Manage a restructuring and redundancy process effectively
- The necessary outcomes that maintain the sustainability of your business
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR::
- All business owners or leaders involved in potential change or
considering improvements to the internal structure of their business
- Employers who may need to embark on change that may affect their employees
Member: $250 + GST
Non-Member: $500 + GST
Melicia Clough, The Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
'The course was well structured and very informative"
"Great facilitator , approachable and easy to understand, good discussion"
"Melicia was friendly, open and comfortable to share, down to earth language"
"Mel has amazing experience and understands small business, lots of helpful materials, practical with useful advice"