Owing to the evolving situation with COVID-19 this training is POSTPONED - attendees will be contacted directly to confirm the plan for delivery of this programme. We are currently exploring alternative on-line delivery options where appropriate.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- building comfortable rapport with participants and getting buy in from the beginning
- deliver content logically and simply in a brain friendly fashion
- orchestrate the optimum environment for your training
- engage the audience in multi-faceted, ingenious ways to facilitate learning
- use and combine audio and visual aids to utilize more senses
- choose creative and stimulating delivery formats for ‘dry’ material
- plan and design seamless, multi-sensory training that will have lasting impact
SO YOU CAN:
- more effectively pass on information
- train your staff to work safely and to a desired standard
- deliver training that will positively benefit your organisation
- Adult learning theory and application
- Planning a training session – classroom and one to one training
- Creating a positive learning environment
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for anyone who needs to respond to the training needs of an organisation, from the translation of training needs in to course development, through to delivery and facilitation of course material. From training specific roles to production ‘on the job’ training, Train the Trainer will provide the tools to enable a dynamic and effective training environment.
Member Price: $290 + GST
Non-member Price: $580 + GST
Helen Mason, The Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce
Helen Mason has extensive experience in adult education, including over 15 years as a specialist employment trainer, and is qualified with a Diploma in Adult Education.
Drawing on her career within both the public and private sector, as well as significant in-house training experience, Helen is skilled at being able to coach employees who are asked to design and deliver training in the workplace. From understanding the learning needs of adults and planning and developing different types of training to assessing the success of training, Helen is able to help other trainers to deliver an effective programme of learning.
With a focus on long-term partnerships, Helen regularly works with a wide range of clients from across a variety of sectors throughout Aotearoa New Zealand, including SMEs, large multinational corporates and not-for-profits to deliver customised, effective training in the workplace.
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
"The training has given me more information and ideas how to plan, present and incorporate different learning styles"
"Brilliant, Helen got the message across"
"Very engaging presenter, not boring, lots of useful tips"
"Easy to listen to and follow, Helen made me feel at ease"
"Very concise recourse, plenty of self assessment to go over and look at later"