SO YOU CAN:
- Recognise your work style and time stealers
- Communicating boundaries, saying No, and negotiating realistic win-win outcomes
- Set goals and prioritising
- Analyse and assess input and value
- Utilise tools, tips and strategies to save time
- Minimise stress.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Working styles
- Steven Covey’s ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People’
- Communicating and managing expectations
- Recognising how to set priorities and manage an environment where urgent tasks do not dominate the day
- Developing practical strategies to work SMART, manage time, tasks and wellbeing.
- The application of successful strategies and tools to balance the competing demands of the workplace.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Anyone who wishes to take back control of his/her time in the workplace
- Perpetual procrastinators.
Member: $290 + GST
Non-Member: $580 + GST
Desirée Williamson, Communication Works
Desirée designs and facilitates training for organisations seeking more authentic and effective workplace communication with every stakeholder. Her focus for all participants is to facilitate the discovery of solutions to communication issues, and to enhance the effectiveness of their workplace communication from customer service, team building, oral presentation and business writing skills.
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
"Desiree was an exceptional presenter/facilitator - thank you so much, thoroughly recommend"
"Desiree was great, very interactive, notes were fantastic"
"Multiple options to achieve important outcomes - allows the tool to fit the person"
"Desiree was relateable and honest about her strengths and weaknesses"
"Desiree is a great facilitator and I was very happy to have such a comprehensive workbook to go with the course"
"Excellent strategies and applicable real life content"