An astounding 25% of people currently live with anxiety, depression and/or stress (NZ Mental Health Foundation), this is more like 40% in our current situation.
This interactive workshop gives participants a deeper understanding of wellbeing on a physiological and psychological level. They will complete their own wellbeing plan during the session and come away with a set of strategies to help their own wellbeing and that of those around them.
- Understand what impacts wellbeing and mental health
- Understand how stress affects individuals at work and at home, what the causes are and what you have control over
- Recognise your own stress triggers and those of others around you
- Gain proven strategies that can reduce your stress by up to 75%
- Understand the evidence based Five Ways to Wellbeing and as a group generate ideas for every type of person – one size doesn’t fit all!
- Assess your wellbeing and create your own Wellbeing Action Plan
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS:
Jo Fife and Hannah Airey: Hannah has been in the wellbeing space for 14 years and is certified in various wellbeing modalities. She has developed and run workshops throughout this time and works with businesses directly to improve the wellbeing of their people. Jo has spent 25 years either leading teams or training, coaching and consulting others to help them to create positive and effective teams that work well together. Communication has a major effect on how teams perform and on stress levels of individuals. Jo weaves these skills into the wellbeing space. Wellbeing is not a one size fits all – Jo will help you to take a whole brain approach to wellbeing. Jo has been developing and running workshops for 15 years.
Member: $329 + GST
Non-Member: $658 + GST*
* Did you know that an annual membership may be more cost-effective, enabling you to access member-only training and events pricing, as well as other member savings, resources and business support? Contact our membership team today to find out how a Chamber membership could benefit you and your business.
NOTE: This course requires a minimum number of attendees, so this date may be subject to change, however we will be in touch with you regarding options if this happens. In the event of an escalation of Alert Levels due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered via a live online workshop in line with social distancing obligations. This training course is also run regularly through the year. If you are unable to make this date, please contact us to register your interest in a future date.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Essential Supervision Skills Programme
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
- Essential Leadership Skills Programme
- Courageous Conversations
- Personal Productivity
- Skills for Effective Mentoring and Coaching
- U-Turn Performance