Learn how to achieve better outcomes from challenging discussions.
If the thought of confrontation terrifies you, and you do everything you can to avoid difficult conversations, then this course will help you to gain the skills to be able to engage in awkward conversations with confidence and candour.
In this half-day workshop you will gain the skills to be able to be able to prepare yourself for conversations and situations that may be challenging, giving you the confidence to stay on track, remain articulate, agree the best course of action and next steps, and achieve the desired outcomes of the conversation.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Prepare to have a difficult and challenging conversation
- Recognise the importance of empathy, while taking into account your business goals
- Use listening and non-verbal communication to develop a shared understanding and outcome
- Recognise the impact of various management styles
- Engage in candid feedback in a constructive manner
- Practice engaging in courageous conversations
- Build skills and tactics on how to approach difficult or challenging conversation.
Member: $329 + GST
Non-Member: $658 + GST*
* Did you know that an annual membership may be more cost-effective, enabling you to access member-only training and events pricing, as well as other member savings, resources and business support? Contact our membership team today to find out how a Chamber membership could benefit you and your business.