The ability to effectively mentor others is a tremendous asset for any manager or leader of people. The key to which requires the honing of skills specific to mentoring to establish the gap between where individuals are now and where they want to be, to provide honest and valuable feedback, and to enable others to see challenges in a different way and find answers that they hadn’t considered before. Done well, mentoring is a powerful tool.
Whether you are currently engaged in or considering entering into a mentorship this workshop is a great opportunity to grow and develop your mentoring skills, as well as connect with others on the same journey. This practical 2 x half day sessions will equip you with the knowledge, tools and strategies to be an effective mentor.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Why mentoring and coaching works (adult learning principles)
- The benefits for a mentee, mentor and your organisation
- Developing mentoring skills – putting into practice frameworks and approaches to listening and questioning
SO YOU CAN:
- Conduct effective mentoring conversations
- Help others learn and grow
Member: $499 + GST
Non-Member: $998 + GST
DATES & TIMES:
Friday 1 and 15 October 2021
9:00am - 12.30pm