Learn how to achieve better outcomes from challenging discussions.
If the thought of confrontation terrifies you, and you do everything you can to avoid difficult conversations, then this course will help you to gain skills to be able to engage in awkward conversations with confidence and candour.
In this half-day workshop, you will gain the skills to prepare and instigate those challenging conversations whilst remaining articulate and confident.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Prepare to have a difficult and challenging conversation
- Recognise the importance of empathy, while taking into account your business goals
- Use listening and non-verbal communication to develop a shared understanding and outcome
- Recognise the impact of various management styles
- Engage in candid feedback in a constructive manner
- Practice engaging in courageous conversations
- Build skills and tactics on how to approach difficult or challenging conversation.
Member: $329+ GST
* Did you know that an annual membership may be more cost-effective, enabling you to access member-only training and events pricing, as well as other member savings, resources and business support? Contact our membership team today to find out how a Chamber membership could benefit you and your business.
COVID-19 VACCINE POLICY AND PRACTICES:
Please note, on the day of training all learners / visitors to our premises will be required to:
• Stay away if experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, or if a close contact or someone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19.
• Sign/Scan in using the COVID-19 tracer app.
• Follow all applicable COVID-19 protocols and restrictions based on the highest COVID-19 Protection Framework level that applies to both where the attendee is visiting from
and the Canterbury region, including social distancing, and mask wearing outside of the classroom.
• And, from 3 December 2021, present proof of vaccination via a COVID-19 Vaccine Pass, which will be scanned upon entry.
Click here for further details on our terms and conditions.