Do you have the essential skills to be an effective supervisor or team leader?
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Operate effectively to support your manager and teams
- Contribute to a motivational workplace culture
- Achieve a balance in your workload and supervisory responsibilities
- Work efficiently and allocate work to others to get the tasks done
- Manage conflict situations calmly and constructively
- Develop your team members to reach their full potential
- Give constructive and motivational feedback to others
- Think about workplace situations from different perspectives
- Understand and support decisions and get others on board
DATES OF DELIVERY:
- MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING YOUR ROLE - 26 January
- MODULE 2: GETTING THINGS DONE - 2 February
- MODULE 3: HANDLING TRICKY SITUATIONS - 9 February
- MODULE 4: DEVELOPING OTHERS TO SUCCEED - 16 February
- MODULE 5: MAKING GOOD DECISIONS -23 February
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Anyone in an existing Supervisory or 2IC role who wishes to refresh their skills, and explore current best practice.
- Anyone who is thinking of moving into a supervisory role and wishes to explore the role, and responsibilities further.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR:
Victoria is a learning and development professional with over 20 years experience in writing, delivering and evaluating leadership, management and sales training programme's, operating in the UK and New Zealand. Victoria works closely with The Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce and enjoys designing and delivering a broad range of training programme’s for Canterbury employers. Victoria holds a Level 5 Diploma in Adult Learning and Education, a Massey Certificate in Employment Relations and is passionate about helping organisations realise the potential in their people. Victoria can deliver tailor made training for your organisation and deliver in house to groups or via one to one coaching.
Whole Course Member: $1250 + GST
Whole Course Non-Member: $2450 + GST
COVID-19 VACCINE POLICY AND PRACTICES:
Please note, on the day of training all learners / visitors to our premises will be required to:
• Stay away if experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, or if a close contact or someone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19.
• Sign/Scan in using the COVID-19 tracer app.
• Follow all applicable COVID-19 protocols and restrictions based on the highest COVID-19 Protection Framework level that applies to both where the attendee is visiting from
and the Canterbury region, including social distancing, and mask wearing outside of the classroom.
• And, from 3 December 2021, present proof of vaccination via a COVID-19 Vaccine Pass, which will be scanned upon entry.
Click here for further details on our terms and conditions.