Do you want to develop the essential skills to be an effective supervisor or team leader?
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Operate effectively to support your manager and teams
- Contribute to a motivational workplace culture
- Achieve a balance in your workload and supervisory responsibilities
- Work efficiently and allocate work to others to get the tasks done
- Manage conflict situations calmly and constructively
- Develop your team members to reach their full potential
- Give constructive and motivational feedback to others
- Think about workplace situations from different perspectives
- Understand and support decisions and get others on board.
DATES OF DELIVERY:
- MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING YOUR ROLE - 28th April
- MODULE 2: GETTING THINGS DONE - 5th May
- MODULE 3: HANDLING TRICKY SITUATIONS - 12th May
- MODULE 4: DEVELOPING OTHERS TO SUCCEED -19th May
- MODULE 5: MAKING GOOD DECISIONS -26th May
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Anyone in an existing Supervisory or 2IC role who wishes to refresh their skills, and explore current best practice.
- Anyone who is thinking of moving into a supervisory role and wishes to explore the role, and responsibilities further.
Whole Course Member: $1250 + GST
Whole Course Non-Member: $2450 + GST Please
COVID-19 VACCINE POLICY AND PRACTICES:
Please note, on the day of training all learners / visitors to our premises will be required to:
• Stay away if experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, or if a close contact or someone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19.
• Sign/Scan in using the COVID-19 tracer app.
• Follow all applicable COVID-19 protocols and restrictions based on the highest COVID-19 Protection Framework level that applies to both where the attendee is visiting from
and the Canterbury region, including social distancing, and mask wearing outside of the classroom.
• And, from 3 December 2021, present proof of vaccination via a COVID-19 Vaccine Pass, which will be scanned upon entry.
Click here for further details on our terms and conditions.