brought to you by the Marketing Association and Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce
How do you write copy that resonates with your customers?
Want to write a punchy brand proposition line?
Need to banish that frustrating writer's block, and let the creative juices flow?
- Great copywriting is one of the most critical elements of successful marketing - and business in general.
- Telling your story through words is one part of the equation, creating content that people care about enough to engage with is another!
- Join us to discover how you can craft copy that adds credibility and charisma to your brand.
YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
A first-principles approach to excellent copywriting that can be applied to a variety of situations and media, making the writing process easier and faster. This course covers:
- Strategy and planning - embodying the brand, defining and writing for your target audiences and document planning.
- Editing for clarity and conciseness to make copy short, sharp, and punchy.
- Reviewing for persuasion, including writing persuasive headlines, subheads, and calls to actions.
- An overview of SEO principles.
- An overview of the stickiest grammar issues.
- Copy that works.
- Punchy copy that engages and delivers.
- Powerful communications.
- Cost-effective copy
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Marketers who want to develop and strengthen their copywriting skills, and write engaging content.
- Anyone who aspires to be an excellent copywriter or wants a deeper understanding of copywriting fundamentals.
- Marketers who want to improve their results through copy that really connects with their target audience.
Member: $549.00 + GST
Non-Member: $799.00 + GST