YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
Best practice and legal requirements
- How to achieve improvements in your email performance
- Data segmentation & targeting-how to get the best from the data you have
- On-boarding-life-cycle strategies and journey planning
- How to integrate other digital media to support your email campaigns
- Acquisition (lead generation), retention and reactivation strategies
- Live email, gamification and other current trends improving the email marketing channel
- Testing, measurement, benchmarking, Metrics and ROI.
SO YOU CAN:
- Walk away with a realistic perspective on the degree of effort and investment required for the channel to make real change
- Know how to better engage with your customers through email and improve email performance
- Understand why and how you need to kick-start your email now.
An uplift in the email marketing channel’s conversion performance
- More engaging and customer focused email communications
- Campaigns of an award-winning calibre.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Any Marketing specialist who plans and develops email plans, strategies and campaigns
- Marketers within any size organization - SME to large enterprise.
- Communications specialists
Basic understanding and prior experience with email marketing is a prerequisite to attend this course.
Member Price: $549 + GST
Non-member Price: $799 + GST
Sebastian Boyle, TimeZoneOne
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
"Engaging presentation and great notes to takeaway"
"Help me to think broader than what I currently do."